System-3 is developing the Executive Leadership Readiness Assessment and Boardroom Readiness Assessment which are unique, predictive, unbiased, software as a service (SaaS) based simulations that assess a person’s readiness for Executive-Suite leadership and Boardroom membership, irrespective of experience.
The term System-3 Services refers to our technology platform, which we may make available through the Site, and all other services we may provide to you. Surveys and Testing refer to our Pan-Canadian Survey, and testing and validation and piloting of the System-3 assessment solution.
2. Your Obligations
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in our Surveys and Testing and to use the System-3 Services. System-3 is not directed at minors. YOU MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN OUR SURVEYS AND TESTING OR CREATE A SYSTEM-3 ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
You agree to provide only accurate information about yourself and any organization you represent to System-3 and to keep that information up to date.
A System-3 Account (an “Account”) is not required to participate in our Surveys and Testing, however, in order to use the System-3 Services, you may need to register for an Account. In some cases, an Account may be assigned to you by an administrator within your organization (Administrator). We, your Administrator, and your organization may be able to access or disable your Account in accordance with these User Terms. Your password for the System-3 Services must be unique and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your System-3 account credentials.
You are responsible for all activities that occur under your System-3 account. System-3 does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device.
You must immediately report any unauthorized use of your System-3 account to System-3 at email@example.com.
You are responsible for knowing and obeying all laws applicable to your use of the Site and the System-3 Services and your participation in our Surveys and Testing.
You will not use the Site or the System-3 Services, or participate in our Surveys and Testing, in any manner that:
- infringes or violates the rights of any other party (including but not limited to trademark, patent, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights);
- is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive, or harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation not expressly authorized by System-3;
- is for the purpose of misleading others, causes the creation of a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forges headers or otherwise manipulates identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Site or the System-3 Services;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a System-3 employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- causes the upload of any content that contains any form of destructive software;
- uses any robots, spiders, or similar data mining tool to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or the System-3 Services;
- copies, modifies, creates a derivative work of, reverse engineers, decompiles, or otherwise attempts to extract the source code of any proprietary software used to provide, maintain, or otherwise applicable to the Site or the System-3 Services;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to System-3, the Site, or the System-3 Services, or other computer systems or networks connected to System-3;
- attempts to evade or test our security measures;
- takes any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers) infrastructure;
- interferes with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Site, the System-3 Services, or System-3; or facilitates or encourage any of the foregoing conduct.
3. Availability of the System-3 Services
We may change, suspend, or discontinue the System-3 Services and our Surveys and Testing or any features or functionality of the System-3 Services and our Surveys and Testing at any time in our sole discretion.
The System-3 Services and our Surveys and Testing or certain features and functionality of the System-3 Services and our Surveys and Testing may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or due to the services of our third-party service providers being unavailable.
5. Ownership and Licence to Use the System-3 Services
You may not use the Site or the System-3 Services or participate in our Surveys and Testing for the purpose of conducting benchmarks, testing the System-3 features and functions, or to develop a competing product or service.
The System-3 content includes all text, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information, visual or other digital material, and all other content or any description available through the Site or the System-3 Services, or originating from System-3 within our Surveys and Testing (“System-3 Content”).
All System-3 Content is the sole property of System-3 and/or its licensors and is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, service marks, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights and laws.
You agree that you will not copy, attempt to reverse engineer, modify, translate, or disassemble the Site or the System-3 Services our Surveys and Testing or their underlying software in whole or in part, including any attempts to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of System-3 and our third-party providers. You may not use or export or re-export the Site, our Surveys and Testing, or the System-3 Services except as permitted under the laws of Canada. You may not copy, reproduce, perform, distribute, display, modify, translate, merge with other data, frame in another website, post on another website or create derivative works of the System-3 software, our Surveys and Testing, or the System-3 Content, in whole or in part, for the purpose of creating a competing product or service or for resale or distribution.
6. Your Submissions
If you make a Submission, you thereby grant us, our successors, assigns and licensees a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use, produce, reproduce, modify, combine with other works, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public by telecommunications, display and exploit the Submission for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) in any media or using any technology now known or later developed, without providing any attribution or compensation to you. You agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in your Submission are waived in favour of us and our successors, assigns and licensees. We disclaim any obligation of confidence or other duties to you regarding your Submission.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SYSTEM-3 DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES AND, IF APPLICABLE, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN SURVEYS AND TESTING, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: THE SYSTEM-3 CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE OR THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SITE OR THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE SITE AND THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES OR THE SYSTEM-3 CONTENT IS TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
8. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SYSTEM-3. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SYSTEM-3 SERVICES.
10. Intellectual Property Infringement Reporting
If you own copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights or are the authorized agent for such an owner, and you have a good faith belief that content on the Site or in the System-3 Services violates those intellectual property rights, you may report your concern by submitting a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Governing Law and Disputes
14. Changes and Termination
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site and the System-3 Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice even if you have created an Account. If you wish to terminate your use of the System-3 Services, you may delete your System-3 account and any software that you may have downloaded from us. Your Administrator may also terminate your access to your Account. If you delete your Account, or if your Administrator terminates your access to your Account, you will no longer be able to access any previous activity.
15. Third-Party Websites, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, and Caliper Corp Terms and Conditions
16. Language English / Anglais