Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Product and Marketing Officer
Location: Toronto, ON (Hybrid)
System-3 measures Leadership Readiness for the Executive-Suite and Board. We develop SaaS-based predictive simulations that minimize bias and compare employees and candidates against a benchmark of accomplished and diverse Executives.
Our goal is to work with enterprises to broaden the pool of choice to include more diverse and up-and-coming candidates by focusing on the measurement of key competencies required to be successful at this level, and not overweight on past experience.
We are a high ambition growing company with an experienced founding team and a solid value proposition. We are supported by some of the top executives in the country and are building the foundation of our team and company. If you are excited about building and are interested in this journey, we want to meet you.
As one of the first hires of our Marketing team, the Marketing Specialist will play a crucial role in building the foundational marketing structure of our company. Our goal is to establish our digital presence in the market and accelerate our go-to-market plan. Our clients are some of the top executives in the country, and we will market andsell to mid and large size enterprises engaged in using HR technology to support their hiring, diversity and other human capital decisions. You will report to the CMO directly and regularly collaborate with the CEO and other senior leaders.
Successful candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid of taking action to accomplish their goals, while always collaborating with the team that has built many businessesin the past.
System-3 is on a hybrid work model for the foreseeable future, with 1 to 2 in-person days in the Toronto office a week.
We are committed to all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities and are proud to offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, national and ancestry origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, and intersectional identities. Should you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you can closely match what we are looking for, we look forward tomeeting you. Apply here
- Business graduate or undergraduate preferred but open to other backgrounds.
- 3-5 years experience with developing and managing marketing initiatives is a must.
- Experience with building a practice from scratch is desirable.
- Previous SaaS and/or Talent Services or Solutions experience isa plus.
- Excellent communicator and can confidently and creatively craft tight messages to different business audiences.
- Can do the work yourself but comfortable working with agencies, freelancers, and interns to deliver on more ambitious goals.
- Ability to take various perspectives and reconcile/distill them into one cohesive outcome.
- Can figure things out and value continuously learning.
- Hands-on and ready-to-execute mentality.
- Innovation, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and can get analytical when needed.
- Possesses confidence, presence, and strength of character.
- Flexible – actively seeks out and listens to feedback, collaborative.
- Open, responsive, timely and highly engaged communicator.
- Enthusiastic – in it for the challenge.
- A doer: rolls up their sleeves and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to promote our brand and products.
- Help build and grow our practice, including Content,Performance, Social Media, and Customer Lifecycle.
- Implement and manage marketing automation tools (HubSpot previous knowledge is a plus), interpret reports, and improve KPIs over time to achieve branding goals.
- Develop SEO/SEM strategies to improve organic traffic, and work with tools to measure and benchmark the impact of our actions.
- Manage our social media accounts and site to engage existing customers and build and engage with the community. It’s a plus if you can create landing pages and know your way around designers and product marketers.
- Support sales and demand generation activities and have previously worked with a CRM and developed campaigns to target new clients.